The Dallas Observer is excited to invite you to join us on Saturday, February 9, 2019 from 11:30AM – 2:30PM at the Dallas Farmers Market...
as we celebrate the 3rd Annual The Morning After, A Dallas Observer Brunch Event. This event has SOLD OUT its first two years and we are looking forward to another great event that will feature a morning of bottomless brunch samples from Dallas’ hottest brunch spots. In between brunch samples guests will enjoy drink samples and entertainment. This is one weekend brunch you won’t want to sleep through!
Enjoy bottomless brunch bites from Dallas’ best restaurants. Fantastic eateries such as Cane Rosso, Company Cafe, Knife, La Duni...
and Sundown at Granada have participated in years past, and we are expecting another stacked lineup this year. Dallas is known for their wide spread of restaurants to attend for brunch. This event will bring all of those restaurants under one roof, as we showcase their specialty brunch items. Guests will also enjoy access to sample brunch cocktails, champagne and beer alongside entertainment throughout the morning.
Grab your tickets today before they sell out! General Admission tickets include entry into the event at 11:30am,...
unlimited brunch samples from Dallas’ hottest brunch spots, alongside brunch cocktail samples plus 3 Drink Tickets to use at bars. VIP includes entry into the event 30 minutes earlier than general admission (entry at 11:00am) for early unlimited brunch samples from Dallas’ hottest brunch spots PLUS a welcome drink upon entry. Alongside brunch cocktail samples plus 6 Drink Tickets to use at bars, as well as access to VIP lounge with exclusive VIP only brunch samples and VIP Private Bar. Additional drink tickets available for purchase at the event. Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event at Dallas Farmers Market. Rain or shine!
*Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Good Gravy: Presale Starts Today for Brunch Festival the Morning After
- The Best Bites From This Weekend's Sold-Out Brunch Fest, the Morning After
- What to Do This Weekend: The Morning After Brunch Festival and a Lunar New Year Market
- Think Your Brunch Is Best? Prove It: Last Call For Vendors at the Morning After, a Brunch Event
- Look Who's Coming to Brunch for The Morning After, Dallas' Biggest Brunch Festival
- It Sold Out Last Year, but It's Back: Grab Presale Tickets for the Morning After, a Brunch Festival
- Dallas' First Brunch Fest Was a Hit
- This Weekend's Best Food Events: 50 Shades of Dark Beer, Free Bao and Dallas' First Brunch Fest
- Brunch is Coming: A Look at the Restaurants Coming to the Morning After Brunch Fest