The Dallas Observer is excited to invite you to join us on Saturday, February 8, 2020 from 11:30AM – 2:30PM at the Dallas Farmers Market...
as we celebrate the 4th Annual The Morning After, A Dallas Observer Brunch Event! This event has SOLD OUT its first three years and we are looking forward to another great event that will feature a morning of bottomless brunch samples from Dallas’ hottest brunch spots. In between brunch samples guests will enjoy drink samples and entertainment. This is one weekend brunch you won’t want to sleep through!
Enjoy bottomless brunch bites from Dallas’ best restaurants.
Fantastic eateries such as Kozy, Lucky’s Cafe, The Rustic, Hide, STIRR and Sundown at Granada have participated in years past, and we are expecting another stacked lineup this year. Dallas is known for their wide spread of restaurants to attend for brunch. This event will bring all of those restaurants under one roof, as we showcase their specialty brunch items. Guests will also enjoy access to sample brunch cocktails, champagne and beer alongside entertainment throughout the morning.
Grab your tickets today before they sell out!
General Admission tickets include entry into the event at 11:30am, unlimited brunch samples from Dallas' hottest brunch spots, alongside 3 brunch cocktail, champagne or beer samples! Additional drink sampling cards available for purchase at the event. VIP includes entry into the event 30 minutes earlier than general admission (entry at 11:00am) for early unlimited brunch samples from Dallas’ hottest brunch spots before the general public. Alongside 6 brunch cocktail, champagne or beer samples PLUS access to VIP lounge with exclusive VIP only brunch samples, VIP Private Bar, as well as VIP restrooms. Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event at Dallas Farmers Market. Rain or shine!
*Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Morning After Gave Us All We Love About Brunch
- This Weekend: Croissants in East Dallas, The Morning After at the Farmers Market and Lao Food in The Cedars
- Morning After’s Just About 2 Weeks Away (and It Can't Come Quickly Enough)
- Here’s Your Lineup for the 2020 Morning After Brunch Event
- The Best Bites From the Morning After, Dallas' Annual Brunch Fest
- Check Out the Final Lineup for the Morning After Brunch Fest
- Mot Hai Ba, Barley & Board Join the Morning After Brunch Fest Lineup
- Good Gravy: Presale Starts Today for Brunch Festival the Morning After
- The Best Bites From This Weekend's Sold-Out Brunch Fest, the Morning After