After a SOLD OUT inaugural event, the Dallas Observer is excited to invite you to join us on Saturday, February 17, 2018 from 11:00AM – 2:30PM at the Dallas Farmers Market...
as we celebrate the 2nd Annual The Morning After, A Dallas Observer Brunch Event.
This event will feature a morning of bottomless brunch samples from over 30 of Dallas’ hottest brunch spots. In between brunch samples guests will enjoy drink samples and entertainment. This is one weekend brunch you won’t want to sleep through!
Enjoy bottomless brunch bites from over 30 of Dallas’ best restaurants. Fantastic eateries such as Harlowe MXM, Kozy, Chombo’s, Ascension,...
House of Blues, and many more will be sampling their delectable brunch dishes. Dallas is known for their wide spread of restaurants to attend for brunch. This event will bring all of those restaurants under one roof, as we showcase their specialty brunch items. Guests will also enjoy access to sample brunch cocktails, champagne and beer alongside entertainment throughout the morning.
Grab your tickets today! All tickets include entry into the event at 11:30am, unlimited brunch samples from Dallas' hottest brunch spots,...
alongside 8 brunch cocktails, champagne or beer samples! Additional drink sampling cars available for purchase at the event. VIP includes entry into the event 30 minutes earlier than general admission (entry at 11:00am) for early unlimited brunch samples from Dallas’ hottest brunch spots before the general public. Alongside 8 brunch cocktails, champagne or beer samples! VIPs also enjoy a Complimentary Welcome Drink & VIP Gift Bag upon entry. PLUS access to VIP lounge with exclusive VIP only brunch samples, VIP Private Bar, as well as VIP restrooms. Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event at Dallas Farmers Market. Rain or shine!
*Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Best Bites From This Weekend's Sold-Out Brunch Fest, the Morning After
- What to Do This Weekend: The Morning After Brunch Festival and a Lunar New Year Market
- Think Your Brunch Is Best? Prove It: Last Call For Vendors at the Morning After, a Brunch Event
- Look Who's Coming to Brunch for The Morning After, Dallas' Biggest Brunch Festival
- It Sold Out Last Year, but It's Back: Grab Presale Tickets for the Morning After, a Brunch Festival
- Dallas' First Brunch Fest Was a Hit
- This Weekend's Best Food Events: 50 Shades of Dark Beer, Free Bao and Dallas' First Brunch Fest
- Brunch is Coming: A Look at the Restaurants Coming to the Morning After Brunch Fest
- Hold on to Your Hash Browns: Pre-Sale Starts Today for Dallas' First Brunch Festival